
On Friday evening we went to York, SC to cut down our very first Christmas tree! We went to Penland Tree Farm, and they had 4 or 5 different types of trees. We took Edy along with us, and she had a blast running through the trees and "helping" us pick the perfect one. We got there just after 5:00, and before we knew it darkness was falling upon us. So we had to hurry up and make a decision, and Jamie cut it down, we hauled it back, and they shook it off for us and loaded it in the truck. We got a nice white pine- it's a great size and shape for our little space. Here it is before decorations (except the angel and cardinal).

Here it is all lit up and decorated! We think it's just perfect. Only 10 days till Christmas!
I like the desk and I love the tree too! Kramer looks pretty cool to hang out with! :) I'm so glad you have joined me on this blog adventure
ReplyDeleteI swear I posted a comment, but it's not here. TIA.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! Looks like yall had a great Christmas! Thanks for watching Kdog!
Love the pack pic!
ReplyDeletemom/m.i.l.