Welcome! I wanted to create this blog to keep our family and friends in the loop with what we're up to- we'll see how it goes! Hopefully we'll be posting lots of pictures and entries of our interesting antics.
A recap of where we are as of December 11, 2008:
-Married for 8 months (tomorrow)
-Living in townhouse in Fort Mill with one dog, Edy
-Jamie is working his first week at the Charlotte airport as an Air Traffic Controller Trainee. He has just returned from 12 weeks of training in Oklahoma City.
-I lost my job the week of Thanksgiving. I'm using my time off as an opportunity to explore career possibilities and to find a really great job that I love.
Be sure to check back every now and then for updates, pictures, etc. I'm adding a gadget you can use to get emails when the blog is updated- the email subscription at the top left corner. Just enter your email address, and you will be notified when we add something to the blog. Or, if you have a Google account, I use Google Reader to keep track of blog updates, and I find it easy and fun to use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment